Saturday, March 12, 2011

I need Him.

the Lord has been working on the area of surrender in me over the last few weeks. My heart is stirred. I keep feeling the haunting question, "what is your desire?" Now you may be thinking, "why would that be a haunting question? that's a great question" But it's haunting when you know that what you want, your deepest desire is one that will cost you everything.

I want Him. and I want that to be all that I want, but I'm not there yet. but I must get there. I need a revelation of my NEED for Jesus.

I wrote a song a few years ago that read:
oh Lord I know that I love You


I know that I want You
You know how much I need You
but I just don't know how to love You
the way that I want to
the way You're so deserving of...

what's it gonna take for me to love Him with all that I am?

that's my heart. that's it. more thoughts coming soon.

kK

No comments:

Post a Comment