Tuesday, March 22, 2011

no motivation.

I'm lacking any desire to blog today... I know I've promised to share my thoughts on the 10 Virgins, but I don't want to write about it when I'm not feelin it.

there is so much going on in my head & heart right now that I do not know the first step in organizing my thoughts. It's good though; it's a wonderful season of the Lord awakening my heart & although I'm in the wilderness, speaking tenderly to me.

not sure when I'll write next... but stay posted.

kK

3 comments:

  1. I found you through Ria's blog! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Kates! Can't wait to come see you!!!! (Quite the weekend you just had...but you forgot to say that you Facetimed with your big sis! Hehe) Love, Heids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found you through Ria! I love your wedding picture and story! =]

    I was just meditating on the "wilderness" last night! If I am not going through a wilderness season I get jealous of those who are (this usually is not the same when I am going through it though! haha) It's a season where the Lord is near!

    I read this last night:
    "In the wilderness we leave everything behind to be sustained only by Him. There is nothing else out there but Him. God trained many of His choice servants in the wilderness. Moses spent 80 years there, David matured there, Joseph was raised to a king there, Elijah retreated there, John the Baptist lived there, Paul spent 3 years there, and Jesus went there to fast...In the wilderness we can find doorways into His strength. (Song of Songs 8:5). The Lord wants to raise up a people who can speak with authority about finding joy in the wilderness."-Rewards of Fasting by Mike Bickle


    May you find that the joy of our Lord-the glad God and the happiest man alive-is your strength in everyway today! May you be one who comes out of the wilderness leaning upon and totally in love with your Beloved! =] Blessings!!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete