Sunday, June 19, 2011

fathers day

Today was a wonderful day to celebrate what an incredible dad Joshua James is. I took some of my morning to just think about who he is & how awesome he is with our little girls. I realize how blessed I really am to have a husband who loves me & our babes SO WELL! 


We also had a fun skype date with my dad & then went over to Josh's parents house for a bbq! 

At the bbq we took some pictures of the girls with their cousins, Gracie, Lily & Christian... it's always hard to get a good picture of a bunch of kids under the age of 10 to take ONE GOOD PICTURE... but we definitely got a few treasures out of the bunch :]



then we took the opportunity to get some family shots... enjoy!!










kK

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn, your girls are adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting! You got some great family pictures today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing family pics :) Can we say "Christmas card" pic? Everyone of them makes me miss you all more! Looks like you had a wonderful Father's Day :) Love you all!

    becca

    ReplyDelete