Thursday, February 24, 2011

You are for me

Throughout the day I've been reminded of a song I listened to a lot during my pregnancy. I was constantly fighting the lie that I had been abandon by the Lord. I would just put this song on repeat & "cry it out" with the Lord while verbalizing my dependance on His promises... I had nothing else to cling to! It was so healing!

When I asked the Lord what to blog about, I felt prompted to post this video. I'm not sure who it's for, but someone needs a release in their emotions before the Lord & a deeper understanding that He is SO for you!! He's on your side!



bless you today :]

kK

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    Encouraging for my day and journey with my Papa!!
    -Annaliese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beauty! I love that you have a blog :0) I just found it. This song has been a testimony to me too. Loving all the photos of you and your sweet family. So great!!! I love the blog world... so excited to keep up with you here!

    ReplyDelete