Thursday, April 7, 2011

one of my favorite things.

Being a parent, one of my favorite things is finding a video of the ladies that Josh has made without me knowing it. Today, I was taking a video of Emayah & wanted to upload it & found this PRECIOUS video of Josh going in to the ladies room to get them up for the day.

Here it is!!




seriously... is that not the CUTEST video EVER!! there is something so special about a daddy with his daughters.... speaking of which, I just HAVE to post another one...

This is Josh playing a game with Olivet... every time she giggles, she hits her face on her little piano! If you listen closely, you can hear it "ding"!!!




okay.. I'll post ONE more... this is today of Emayah... she always is pumping her arms like this lately. It cracks me up!



well... that's enough of the ladies today! Hope you LOOOOOVED it!

leave some comments!

kK

5 comments:

  1. Tooooo cute for words! :) Love these! Precious memories captured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that you put videos up here :).

    love you all. cutest girls EVER. soooo smiley!

    Stace

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...your girls are so stinkin' cute...and josh waking the girls up in the morning is so precious...typical josh:)love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little girls you have! I hope you all are doing WELL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh... too much, too much. i like may's new moves :] and olivet is out of control as usual... haha.

    ReplyDelete